It is implanted on the most popular CMS of all times WordPress and is highly recommended because their appeal to the search engines and the easy optimization of every page.
If you are one of the new entrepreneurs bidding for WooCommerce you should know these facts:
this is a verified business website that use WooCommerce
- Built for WordPress: WooCommerce is built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, making it the obvious eCommerce choice for existing WordPress users and connecting you to the fast-growing WordPress ecosystem.
- Sell anything, anywhere: From real products and digital downloads to subscriptions, content and even your time, you'll be able to set up a WooCommerce store to sell worldwide (or by country, as you wish).
- Mobile friendly: WooCommerce is designed to ensure your store and products look as good on a desktop computer as they do on your customers mobile phones. You can even turn your existing WooCommerce store into a mobile app with no custom coding by using a few third party tools/services.
- Scalability: WooCommerce can scale with you as you grow your business. From selling one product to thousands, and from your first order to your millionth, WooCommerce will be able to scale and ride the wave with you.
- Own your data: Keeping your data independent of any third party software platform gives you complete control of your business and future. It's also a safer experience for your customers, as the only person they share their personal information with is you.
- Secure code: WooCommerce is audited by Sucuri, the industry leader in plugin security, to ensure that it adheres to WordPress best practices and coding standards, and is kept secure and up-to-date.
- Worldwide community: With more than 350 contributors to WooCommerce and over 7 million downloads to date, you'll be joining one of the fastest-growing open source communities on the web.
- Open source: WooCommerce is 100% open source which allows you to benefit from an active and growing community of contributors. With WooCommerce meetups taking place around the world now you can meet fellow WooCommerce users in real life. Find your one in your area here.
- Customer support: Our dedicated support team are available and committed to helping our customers with whatever they need along the way.
- Documentation: We have comprehensive documentation covering topics like Setup, Extending, Snippets, Theming, Third-Party Plugins, Using Webhooks, WooCommerce Cookies, SSL and HTTPS.
- Free and paid extension marketplace: With over 300 free and paid extensions to choose from, you can extend your WooCommerce store with a vast number of features and integrations.